Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (formal) Relating to the research area of scatology, the particulate study of biological excrement, feces or dung.
- The scientist could read the dinosaur dung to see what it had eaten. He was an expert in scatological studies, called scatology.
- Relating to scatology, the usage of obscenities.
- His interest in scatological reading gained him very few friends.
relating to scatology, the study of faeces
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.