Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: fèces
- This word can be used with plural verbs ("feces have a strong smell") or singular ones ("feces has a strong smell"). Use with plural verbs is more common, especially in Britain, and is the only use recognized by some dictionaries, while others recognize both plural and singular use.
- (discharged animal waste): dung, excrement, faecal matter, caca or guano (of birds or bats only), manure (not used of human faeces)
- night soil, number two (euphemistic)
- doo, poo, poop, boo-boo, and doody (euphemistic or hypocoristic)
- crap, shit, turd, log (vulgar)
- See also Thesaurus:feces