Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted to cartoon characters.
- 2006, Parkett Series with Contemporary Artists - Issue 78, page 36:
- Crumb, as a cartoonist, also summons ideas of Schediaphilia
- 2015 March 5, Ben Travers, “Review: ‘Archer’ Season 6 Episode 9, ‘Pocket Listing,’ Gets Graphic”, in IndieWire:
- And when I say “peak crescendo,” I mean a graphic, heated and relatively lengthy sex scene between two of characters sure to inspire many viewers to seek help for schediaphilia.
- 2018, Heather Salazar, Roderick Nicholls, The Philosophy of Spirituality, page 84:
- We can also describe making love, bondage games, pedophilia, frotteurism, necrophilia, schediaphilia, autoerotic asphyxiation, and anthropophagolagnia as "sexual' (just to give a few examples), but we would not assume those behaviors were categorically motivated by the same deesires or resulted in something humane or admirable.
- 2019 November 23, “Evolution may have answers to schediaphilia”, in Daily Times:
- (see title)