Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- the act of secluding, shutting out or keeping apart
- the state of being secluded or shut out, as from company, society, the world, etc.
- a secluded, isolated or private place
- (meteorology) mature phase of the extratropical cyclone lifecycle
The act of secluding, or the state of being secluded; a shutting out or keeping apart, or the state of being shut out
A secluded place
- seclusion in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911