semirural (not comparable)
- Moderately rural; transcending both urbanity and province; developing
- 2009, January 2, “Keith Mulvihill”, in Blue Skies, a Small Town and a Big Lake:
- In Elephant Butte, the couple's main criteria --temperate climate, a semirural location and affordability -- were met.
- 2012, Henry K. Lee, San Francisco Chronicle, June 6, 2012, Sketches of Pleasanton trash-can victim released, link
- The body was found May 24 on the 11000 block of Dublin Canyon Road, a semirural area on the outskirts of the city.
transcending urbanity and province
semirural (plural semirurales)