Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: sēn-ē-ŏrʹĭ-tē, IPA(key): /siːnɪˈɒɹɪti/
- (General American) enPR: sēn-yŏrʹĭ-tē, IPA(key): /sinˈjɔɹɪti/
- Rhymes: -ɒɹɪti
- Hyphenation: se‧nior‧i‧ty
- A measure of the amount of time a person has been a member of an organization, as compared to other members, and with an eye towards awarding privileges to those who have been members longer.
- It's an old-fashioned company, with parking spaces and other perks doled out on the basis of seniority.