Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Made more simple; having its complexity reduced.
- 2020 July 29, Paul Stephen, “A new collaboration centred on New Street”, in Rail, page 56:
- With punctuality nosediving and both overcrowding and cancellations on the rise, a new simplified timetable was introduced in December amid threats from the Mayor that he would ask the Secretary of State for Transport to strip Abellio of the franchise.
- Relating to simplified Chinese.
- simple past tense and past participle of