Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To drive out (something or somebody) using smoke.
- We smoked the critters out of their hole.
- (figuratively, idiomatic, by extension) To expose (something or somebody).
- The culprit will be smoked out by the end of the day.
- (slang) To offer to smoke cannabis with someone; to smoke cannabis with someone.
- I didn't have any weed, so Joe smoked me out with his stash.
- (slang) To smoke too much (usually cannabis); to become too stoned.
- He was smoked out and really needed to take a break.
- (slang, usually passive) To run out of tobacco or cannabis; to be emptied of tobacco or cannabis.
- We passed the bong around until it was smoked out.