- (slang, rare, humorous, nonstandard) Very, extremely.
- 2010, Avram Mednick, Pattaya Hash:
- “I'm Sofa King lucky!” he thought, as he drifted off.
- 2010, Jenny Hollowell, Everything Lovely, Effortless, Safe, page 85:
- So fucking beautiful, Jules kept saying and the dictator's grandson repeated after her, trying out the words. Sofa king beautiful, he chanted. Sofa king beautiful.
- 2011, Arlaina Tibensky, And Then Things Fall Apart:
- “That is sofa king ridiculous, Mom.” “And don't 'sofa king' me, Keek. In the mood for this, I am not.”
- 2012, "Sofa King ad banned in UK over F-bomb similarity", New York Post, February 29
- The Sofa King said the phrase "Where the Prices are Sofa King Low!" had been the firm's slogan since it began trading nine years ago
- To me, this all seems sofa king stupid. (Language Log, March 1, 2012)
- N.Y. Knicks' Jeremy Lin: Dunks are Sofa King unexpected (New Jersey Newsroom.com, February 10, 2012)