Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (paganism) The magical art of foretelling the future, used especially in Heathenry.
- 1993 Our Troth, the Ring of Troth and other true folk, →ISBN, page 570.
- Twelfth Night is particually a time fo fore-tellings; if there is a skilled rune-reader or someone with spae-craft in the group, this is when they should cast or speak for the year ahead.
- 1994 Teutonic Magic, Kveldulf Gundarsson, Llewellyn Publications, →ISBN, page 216.
- The greatest tools of spae-craft seem to have been the staff and the hooded cloak.
- 1997 Lina Volume 3, issue 1 (Heathen Journal), Elmindreda Pukwdugie, Winifred Hodge.
- I have the privilege of having a very wise and kind idis, Ealgitha, who teaches me spaecraft and other things.