Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: păgânism
- Any indigenous polytheistic religion.
- Most people in that region practise their own form of paganism.
- Any of a class of religions often associated with nature rituals.
- Various neopagan movements have arisen, each advancing its own form of paganism. Some are monotheist.
- (religions) religion; animism, Asatru, Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, religious humanism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, LaVeyanism, Luciferianism, New Age, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, santería, Scientology, shamanism, Shinto, Sikhism, Spiritism, Taoism, Tengrism, Tenrikyo, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
local religions practiced before the introduction of Christianity