Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Indigenous and polytheistic religions.
- Most people in that region practise their own form of paganism.
- A class of religions often associated with nature rituals.
- While paganism is a broad term, most forms pay close attention to the lunar and solar cycles.
- (religions) religion; animism, Ásatrú, Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, religious humanism, Islam, Jainism, Jediism, Juche, Judaism, LaVeyanism, Luciferianism, New Age, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, santeria, Scientology, shamanism, Shinto, Sikhism, Spiritism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
local religions practiced before the introduction of Christianity