Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: druze
- A secretive community based mainly in the Middle East, whose religion is influenced by Islam.
Druze (plural Druze)
- A member of this community.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
Druze (not comparable)
- Of, relating to, or to this religious community.
- "The judges were very surprised when they found out I was Druze," she told Sonia Verma in The Times. — People, The Week, Issue 605, page 10.
- Druze men shouted insults when she walked down the street. — People, The Week, Issue 605, page 10.
Druze m (plural Druzen)