Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Heathen
heathen (not comparable)
- Not adhering to an Abrahamic religion; pagan.
- (by extension) Uncultured; uncivilized; savage, philistine.
- Alternative letter-case form of (pertaining or adhering to the Germanic neo-pagan faith Heathenry).
not adhering to an Abrahamic religion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
heathen (plural heathens)
- A person who does not follow an Abrahamic religion; a pagan.
- V. Knox
- If it is no more than a moral discourse, he may preach it and they may hear it, and yet both continue unconverted heathens.
- V. Knox
- (by extension) An uncultured or uncivilized person, philistine.
- Alternative letter-case form of (an adherent of the Germanic neo-pagan faith of Heathenry).
- (religionists) religion, religionist; African traditionalist, animist, Asatruar, Baha'i, Buddhist, Christian, Confucianist, deist, Druid, Eckist, freethinker, heathen, Hindu, Jain, Jew, LaVeyan, Luciferian, Muslim, mysticist, New Thoughter, New Ager, occultist, Odinist, pagan, Rastafarian, Raëlian, religious humanist, Santerían, Scientologist, shamanist, Shintoist, Sikh, spiritist, Taoist, Tenrikyoist, Thelemite, theosophist, Unitarian Universalist, Wiccan, Zoroastrian (Category: en:Religion) 
person who does not follow an Abrahamic religion
uncultured or uncivilized person