Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
spilth (plural spilths)
- (archaic) A spillage; spilled material.
- 1946, Mervyn Peake, Titus Groan
- Like a vast spider suspended by a metal chord, a candelabrum presided over the room nine feet above the floor-boards. From its sweeping arms of iron, long stalactites of wax lowered their pale spilths drip by drip, drip by drip.
- 1985, Anthony Burgess, Kingdom of the Wicked:
- Baked fish lay cooling on the table, and there was a great spilth of wine on the floor.