Jump to navigation Jump to search
standpoint (plural standpoints)
- Point of view; perspective
- Bathing once a month may save time, but from a cleanliness standpoint, it's not effective.
- 2017 January 20, Annie Zaleski, “AFI sounds refreshed and rejuvenated on its 10th album, AFI (The Blood Album)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Plus, early in a career, bands are typically winging it from a creative standpoint; after awhile, acts figure out what they’re doing right (or wrong), and are more deliberate about songcraft and execution.
- 2020 April 2, “Life-Saving Answer to the Coronavirus”, in Minghui:
- From the standpoint of traditional Chinese culture, it is believed that mind and body are the same and diseases stem from wicked thoughts or energy, while kind thoughts and positive energy will bring blessings and healing to a person.
point of view