stockable (not comparable)
- Able to be stocked, or kept on hand for sale etc.
2012, John Priestley, Oracle e-Business Consultancy Handbook, ↑ISBN, page 138:
- It is normal for any organization to have two types of expense items, stockable and non-stockable. The stockable expense items – factory consumables etc – are booked into a subinventory and can be accrued on receipt.
- (of land or water) Able to support farming, such as tree farming, fish farming, or grazing of livestock.
1980, The Forestry chronicle - Volume 56, page 59:
- Stockable gaps are subject to reduction by intensified management.
2006, -73 Location Study Between Roanoke and the North Carolina State Line Commonwealth of Virginia: Environmental Impact Statement:
- A bridge crossing over or culvert installation within class vi stockable trout waters of Maggodee Creek will be required under Segment 379 of Build Alternative Options 3, 3a, 3b, and 3c;
stockable (plural stockables)