Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act or practice of stowing.
- the stowage of cargo
- A place where things are stowed.
- Accommodations were so poor I think we were in stowage, with the rest of the cargo.
- Things that are stowed.
- Our stowage disappeared down the chute, into the employee only cargo area, never to be seen again by man.
- Amount of room for storing things.
- The reduction in the ship's size naturally reduced her stowage.
- A charge for stowing and storage.
- We'll have to pay the stowage if we want our crate back.
amount of room