Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
sular (triggers lenition except of past autonomous forms)
- sular chaill sé é ― before he lost it
- sular cailleadh iad ― before they died
Preverbal form used with the past tense of regular and some irregular verbs.
- sula (used before the other tenses and before the past tense of some irregular verbs; present copular form used before a consonant)
- present tense of sula.
- third-person singular present simple indicative positive of
- third-person singular present simple indicative negative of