Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Taber
taber (plural tabers)
- (music) Obsolete spelling of
- Obsolete spelling of
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), London: […] Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Nahum 2:7:
- And Huzzab shall be led away captive, she shall be brought up, and her maids shall lead her as with the voice of doves, tabering upon their breasts.
- 1802, M. Galland, Arabian Night's Entertainments, volume 2:
- It was during this interval that Hump-back came half drunk before my shop, where he sung and tabered.
- a loser
Declension of taber
See the etymology of the main entry.
- present of