tard + -let
tardlet (plural tardlets)
- (slang, derogatory, offensive) A young or inconsequential fool.
2011 October 28, ~BD~ [username], “Re: Boatman”, in microsoft.public.test.here, Usenet:
- You are the laughing stock now, tardlet.
2012 June 30, [Tor] Phoenix [username], “Re: [Tard] Phoenix Confesses”, in alt.fan.karl-malden.nose, Usenet:
- Care to explain what you're babbling about this time, tardlet?
2013 December 12, Andre Winsor, “Re: Hello, Is This Still a Webtv Group???”, in alt.online-service.webtv, Usenet:
- What a dumbass you are, tardlet.
- (slang, derogatory, offensive) A child with a cognitive disability.
2002 June 19, Nurz Rachet, “Re: HURL: Special dolls for special little people....”, in alt.tasteless, Usenet:
- I can't believe these cretins actually think they're doing these tardlets a favor.
2005 August 15, khan [username], “Re: News: Don't Glare At Moms!”, in alt.support.childfree, Usenet:
- & think how the 'joy' increases when tardlet hits puberty. Still spinning & screaming, but bigger & stronger than moo, with all those hormones pouring in.
2012 January 31, Michael Gross, “Non-Deathwatch: Tardlet may get kidney transplant”, in alt.obituaries, Usenet: