Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
teatard (plural teatards)
- (US, slang, pejorative) A supporter of the Tea Party movement.
2010 24 November, JLS, “Re: Closing-in: Supremes Confer On No Birth Certificate Eligibility Crisis”, alt.politics, Usenet:
- You teatard birthers are delightfully funny.
2011 28 February, Neoconis_Ignoramus [username], “Teatard "plan" would cost 700,000 jobs, cut gdp growth”, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, Usenet:
- As if we needed further evidence that the teatard "austerity" "plan" was a stupid idea.
2012 28 November, ChasNemo [username], “Re: WATCH KARL ROVES HEAD EXPLOAD! I really, really enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing!! It would be great to see similar footage of other bloated heads exploding (Rush Limbaugh, etc.!!!”, alt.radio.talk.dr-laura, Usenet:
- You must be a teatard moping over FOUR MORE YEARS! <SNICKER!!!!!!!>
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:teatard.