Jump to navigation Jump to search
technic (plural technics)
- The method of performance in any art; technique.
- 1916, H P Lovecraft, H.P. Lovecraft's Writings in the United Amateur (1915-1922), page 40:
- "Mother Gooseries from the Convention", by Emilie C. Holladay, is a long stanzaic and Pindaric ode, whose taste and technic are alike impeccable.
- (in the plural) Technical terms or objects; things pertaining to the practice of an art or science.
- (in the plural) The doctrine of arts in general; those branches of learning that relate to the arts.