Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: téléconférence
A contraction of the English: telephone conference. Or, from the Greek tele- (distance) and conference.
Audio (US) (file)
teleconference (plural teleconferences)
- A telephone conference, an arranged phone call between more than two parties.
- The four of us should have a teleconference next week.
- More generally, the live exchange of information among persons and machines remote from one another but linked by a telecommunications system, over telephone, video or other means.
telephone conference — see telephone conference
conference in which participants are connected over a telecom system
- To take part in a teleconference.
- I teleconferenced with marketing and engineering.
to take part in teleconference