Jump to navigation Jump to search
teleiophile (plural teleiophiles)
- (sexology) A person who is sexually attracted to adults.
- Synonym: adultophile
- Coordinate terms: pedophile, hebephile, ephebophile, gerontophile
- Hypernym: normophile
- 2003, Ray Blanchard et al., “Self-Reported Head Injuries Before and After Age 13 in Pedophilic and Nonpedophilic Men Referred for Clinical Assessment”, in Archives of Sexual Behavior, DOI:10.1023/A:1026093612434:
- Of the remaining 428, 70 were classified as pedophiles, 225 as hebephiles, and 133 as teleiophiles.
- 2009, January 24, “Charles Mcgrath”, in Surveying the Outer Reaches of Lust:
- Daniel Bergner, age 48, the divorced father of two teenage children, is what sexologists would call a straight, vanilla teleiophile.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:teleiophile.