Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (dialectal or obsolete) dung
- 1899, William Thomas Fernie, Animal Simples, Approved for Modern Uses of Cure:
- To do away a dwarf, i.e., epileptic fit or convulsion, "give to the troubled man to eat thost (dung) of a white hound, pounded to dust and mingled with meal and baked to a cake, ere the hour of the dwarfs seizure, whether by day or by night it be; [...]
thost (plural thostis)
- Fecal matter; dung or feces, especially that of animals.
- (rare) Something without worth.
- English: thost