Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (EMS slang, rare) A neonate, fetus, or embryo born or aborted in a bathroom, especially into a toilet bowl.
- 1996, Saturday Evening Club, The American spectator: Volume 29, link:
- According to the Beijing Evening News, the Toilet Baby was born two-months premature in a train lavatory
- 1996, Saturday Evening Club, The American spectator: Volume 29, link
- The "Toilet Baby of Wuxiang" continues to gain strength, yet so far neither Mr. Oliver Stone nor any other
- 2006, Nicolaus Pacion, The Ethereal Gazette: Issue Three, page 60:
- I was left to deal with that poor little dead toilet baby all by myself.