trailer park trash
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US, idiomatic, pejorative) Alternative form of
- 1996, Annalee Newitz, White Trash: Race and Class in America 
- I didn't wear my “Trailer Park Trash” T-shirt that day.
- 1999, Patricia Jones, Passing 
- I swear, this whole thing sounds like we're talking about some hillbilly trailer park trash.
- 2004, Sam Warren, Tales from the Tijuana Jails II 
- Eric's remark about “trailer park trash” is strictly his. I have some very good friends who live in trailers and they are not trash.
- 1996, Annalee Newitz, White Trash: Race and Class in America