troll + -tard
trolltard (plural trolltards)
- (Internet, slang, derogatory) A stupid troll.
2003 July 28, higgy [username], “Re: BTR, Will you not answer the questions.”, in alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer, Usenet:
- Nope, just a sad trolltard that's felt the need to harass this NG and it's[sic] members for years.
2004 August 24, Cheryl Greer, “Re: Well That Was Fast”, in alt.support.childfree, Usenet:
- Funny how most of the actual participants in this matter have moved on, but some trolltard who doesn't know me from Eve can't seem to.
2011 September 21, Bill Snyder, “Re: 'Super-Earth'”, in misc.writing.screenplays, Usenet:
- Look, everybody. The trolltard thinks we'll believe that it knows what humor and wit are. Further support for my theory that Australopithecus is still extant, and posting to Usenet.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:trolltard.