Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being truthful
- 1912, Theodore Roosevelt, History as Literature:
- Many hard-working students, alive to the deficiencies of this kind of romance-writing, have grown to distrust not only all historical writing that is romantic, but all historical writing that is vivid. They feel that complete truthfulness must never be sacrificed to color.
- See also Thesaurus:veracity
quality of being truthful
- truthfulness in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.