twatwaffle (plural twatwaffles)
- (pejorative) A contemptible person.
1997 February 5, Fenix, “Re: Technical Terms for moves.”, in rec.sport.pro-wrestling, Usenet, retrieved 2017-02-22, message-ID <01bc12f6$aa8f3ce0$2dd141ce@default>:
- The lyrics to "Fire Water Burn" are "I don't know mofo if ya'll peeps be buggin given props to my ho cuz she all fly, but I can take the heat, cuz' I'm the other white meat known as 'KID FUNKY FRIED' Don't make me smack you down, twat-waffle.
1997 August 30, RIOT138, “Re: watch out”, in alt.graffiti, Usenet, retrieved 2017-02-22, message-ID <19970830082300.EAA03566@ladder01.news.aol.com>:
- ok so if i had my hair long and wrote on your garage itself you wouldnt be mad?...but I could write anywhere if I had short hair..either way I dont care...I'll write on the cremlin if I damn well please and I wouldnt waste my paint on your lowly garage door, wank-o I would do something like church doors...or the doors themselfs...you must think prhighly of yourself hu?! you got alot of nerve...thinking your property is more important than that of the lords! jesus fucking christ, blasphemy! you will surely rot in hell along with the hippies, who drew flowers on your garage, twatwaffle .and jesus was along hair hippy type...I bet you wouldnt go dipping his head in paint now would ya ya bastid!!!
- 2004 July 21, "Sparky" (username), "FOX NEWS-Bitch Slapped by Brits", in alt.politics.kerry, Usenet:
- LOL - not with twatwaffles like you & LHB!
2007, John Hargrave, Prank the Monkey: The Zug Book of Pranks, page 125:
- This twatwaffle has been whining about the rain forest for years. I visited the rain forest, and guess what? Still rainy.