shitgibbon (plural shitgibbons)
- (Britain, slang, pejorative, vulgar) A contemptible person.
- 1990 January 13, Quantick, David; Wells, Steven, “Ride the Puffin”, in New Musical Express, archived from the original on 2017-02-13, page 28:
- ’Tis the Mozzer and Mark E Smith! Yes, in the year 2000, Sir Morrissey del Manc and Shitgibbon Smith will be tired old buckers, fit for the scrapheap ever since some student NME reader got to see their poetry part of the English GCSE and finished so-called “serious rock” for, in the words of Alice Cooper, “EVAH!”
- 2000 March 21, EvilJam32, “Re: Shall I film the Hip in London 8th June?”, in alt.music.tragically-hip, Usenet, retrieved 2016-08-12, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Good luck and goodbye to the most sick-making,hypocritical bunch of shitgibbons i've yet encountered on the Web!
- 2001 September 26, Master8 uk, “Re: good trader: LIVIDZ”, in alt.music.bootlegs, Usenet, retrieved 2016-08-12, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- So they should be,when he's the feller "what" films them.If you want cheap then feel free to buy from any one of 10,000 shitgibbons out there "who film from their computer keyboards" (as it were) thereby saving so much $$,that they can cut you a GREAT deal for a 4th gen mastepiece!