douchecanoe (plural douchecanoes)
- (vulgar, slang, pejorative) A rude, obnoxious, or contemptible person.
2006 August 1, Thatngatylerrr, “Urban Dictionary: Douche Canoe”, in Urban Dictionary, retrieved 2017-02-21:
- douchecanoe Canoe thats douchish Or A dumbass Thats a nice douchecanoe in the water.. or Wow jon youre a douchecanoe. #douch #canoe #douchiemcnasticles #douchbag #douche
2006 September 24, Stigmata., “Urban Dictionary: Douche Canoe”, in Urban Dictionary, archived from the original on 2009-01-09:
- Douche Canoe The worst kid of douche imaginable. This phrase originating in the small college town of Hanover, NH and has spread like wildfire due mostly to its fluid phonetics. 1. Is that douche canoe popping triple collars? 2. Yeah, that douche canoe bragged about blacking out last night when he'd only had 2 beers. 3. I fucking hate those douche canoes. #douchecanoe #douche-canoe #douche #tool #douchebag #canoe
- 2011, Sarah Wendell, Everything I Know about Love I Learned from Romance Novels, Sourcebooks Casablanca (2011), ISBN 9781402254512, unnumbered page:
- Not being a complete douchecanoe is the first step in being your own ideal romance hero or heroine—and it's absolutely an attainable ideal.
- 2011, Jeff Wilser & Michael H. Yost, The Man Cave Book, HarperCollins (2011), ISBN 9780062087256, unnumbered page:
- Never brag. It's good to have a healthy pride in your [man] cave. It's not good to be a douchecanoe about it.
- 2013, Amy Lane, Forever Promised, Dreamspinner Press (2013), ISBN 9781623808587, unnumbered page:
- […] No, Collin didn't relay the message—he was too busy signing us up for coaching duty. Why? Because that other guy was a douchecanoe. […]
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:douchecanoe.
- See also Thesaurus:jerk.