Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: unAmerican
- Contrary to the principles or institutions of United States.
- Not good for interest of United States.
- (US, spoken of another citizen) unpatriotic; non-xenophobic.
- Driving that fuel-efficient foreign car is downright unAmerican.
- (informal) incivil, immoral.
- not in the American manner, style, or way.
- For usage examples of this term, see Citations:un-American.
contrary to the principles or institutions of United States
not in the American manner, style, or way