Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being underambitious.
- 2002, Eric Ruding, Middle Management in Action: Practical Approaches to School Improvement, →ISBN:
- Both overambition and underambition at this stage will lead to frustration and the inevitable lack of effective progress.
- 2003, Patrick Dunleavy, Authoring a PhD, →ISBN:
- So it is important to take seriously the scope to configure what your research will be about, avoiding both overreaching topics and underambition.
- 2007, Rainer K Silbereisen & Richard M Lerner, Approaches to Positive Youth Development, →ISBN:
- Being overambitious bears the risk of ending up empty-handed, whereas underambition will lead to a vocational track that has too little promotion potential.