- Insufficiently caffeinated.
- 2008 May 11, Frank Rich, “Party Like It’s 2008”, in New York Times:
- Barack Obama’s final, undercaffeinated debate performance, not to mention the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s attempted character assassination, failed to slow his inexorable path to the Democratic nomination.
- 2009, Laura Anne Gilman, Bring It On
- Potato and cheese sitting warm and comforting in her stomach, Wren unfolded the newspaper in front of her, to give a reason to stay at the table, took a last sip of her overbrewed and undercaffeinated coffee...