Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Insufficient modification.
- 1978, Genetics Abstracts - Volume 10, Issues 4-6, page 18:
- The method is based on the fact that RNA with specific undermodifications accumulates under nonpermissive growth conditions and that such a defect can be detected by remodification either in vivo at permissive conditions or in vitro.
- 1999, J. J. Bullen, E. Griffiths, Iron and Infection: Molecular, Physiological and Clinical Aspects:
- The possibility that undermodification of A-37 in tRNA may further affect metabolism through frameshifting events might also be considered.
- 2006, Michael J. Lewis, Charles W. Bamforth, Essays in Brewing Science, →ISBN, page 95:
- If the grain is embedded with the ventral side up in the plastic, a shallow grinding will suggest undermodification, whereas a heavier shaving will register overmodification.