Jump to navigation Jump to search
unscripted (not comparable)
- Not scripted; without a script.
- 1961 April, “Talking of Trains”, in Trains Illustrated, pages 194-195:
- The audience was then invited to put its unscripted questions to the panel of officers on the platform - and a remarkably varied range of enquiries they proved to be.
- 2009 Aug. 6, Bill Carter, "‘Millionaire,’ Far From Its Final Answer," New York Times (retrieved 30 May 2014):
- A decade after introducing the idea that unscripted shows could transform prime time, “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” returns to ABC Sunday.
- (by extension) Unplanned, unexpected, spontaneous.
- unscripted at OneLook Dictionary Search