utterly (not comparable)
- completely, entirely, to the fullest extent
- Well, now we are utterly lost.
- I have failed you utterly.
2011 November 10, Jeremy Wilson, “England Under 21 5 Iceland Under 21 0: match report”, in Telegraph:
- An utterly emphatic 5-0 victory was ultimately capped by two wonder strikes in the last two minutes from Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner. Before that, England had utterly dominated to take another purposeful stride towards the 2013 European Championship in Israel. They have already established a five-point buffer at the top of Group Eight.
- See also Thesaurus:completely
in complete manner — see completely