Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: vidéotex
videotex (usually uncountable, plural videotexes)
- Any of various early information retrieval services, such as viewdata and Teletext systems, that delivered pages of computerized text to users on request.
- 1980, IEEE Computer Society, Computer:
- A variety of extensions of this basic videotex terminal can be foreseen.
- 1984, The Radio and Electronic Engineer:
- In this paper, the development of a microprocessor based system for converting videotex pages to synthetic speech in real time, for the benefit of blind people, is described.