Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1682, A. Marsh, The Ten Pleasures of Marriage and The Confession of the New-married Couple:
- Yet howsoever though this is true, nevertheless I must furnish the delicate stomackt Ladies with some sort of weapons, that they may be in a posture of defending themselves against their vituperous enemies.
- 1905, Charles Klein, chapter III, in The Lion and The Mouse:
- (...) their drivers vociferating torrents of vituperous abuse on every man, woman or beast unfortunate enough to get in their way.
- “vituperous”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.