Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: walkthrough
- Used other than as an idiom: see walk, through.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To explain (something) to (someone), step by step.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To rehearse (something) casually.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To perform (something) with ease or perfunctorily.
explain step by step
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.