Jump to navigation Jump to search
wall-crawler (plural wall-crawlers)
- something which adheres to and crawls upon vertical surfaces
- 1983 September-October, Sanders, Bob, “Our Kind Of Superhero”, in Mother Jones, volume 8, number 8, page 9:
- As Mother Jones goes to press, the masked, web-slinging wall-crawler is busy foiling a computer technician's evil designs to brainwash people through subliminal advertising in video games.
- 2010 December 28, Schreiber, Joe, Red Harvest (Star Wars), New York: LucasBooks, →ISBN, chapter 42:
- Her fingers slipped, and she felt herself starting to fall. At that same moment the wall-crawler sprang down at her, gripping the carved inscriptions in the black glossy surface with its left hand while its right swung down to clamp around her throat.