Jump to navigation Jump to search
walled (not comparable)
- Pertaining to a wall; surrounded by a wall
- a walled garden
- 2011, Ralph D. Sawyer, Ancient Chinese Warfare, Basic Books, →ISBN, LCCN 2010051391, OCLC 657595552, OL 26042178M, page 32:
- Being located about four kilometers from the Yellow River and twenty-three kilometers northwest of Cheng-chou, the early walled site at Hsi-shan lies in the core cultural area.
- Pertaining to something which has been placed into a wall, i.e., immured.
pertaining to a wall or surrounded by a wall
- simple past tense and past participle of