Jump to navigation Jump to search
wallhack (plural wallhacks)
- (video games) A patch enabling a player to cheat by modifying the properties of walls, as by making them transparent or nonsolid.
- 2002 July 28, Hedgehog, “Cheating bastard - was Re: Wallhack”, in alt.games.quake3, Usenet, message-ID <3D44478B.DA7AB89@KIspamLLpernc.com>:
- He was so good, I figured I could learn something by watching it. I couldn't understand why I couldn't get anything at all from the demo, until I discovered he was using the wallhack.
- 2020 May 6, Tom Warren, “The world’s biggest PC games are fighting a new surge of cheaters and hackers”, in The Verge:
- Wallhacks expose everyone on a map so cheaters get a huge advantage of knowing when you’re about to push a point or turn a corner.
- (video games) To use a wallhack.
- 2002 March 18, Marcus Leach, “MafiaTech - Why must they cheat? (funny story and video)”, in alt.games.half-life.counterstrike, Usenet, message-ID <1tzl8.39041$Q9.firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- im like damn this guy is good.. then the next round... I noticed he wallhacked me... started shooting me before he came around and I was silent walking...