See also: wàngle
- (transitive) To obtain through manipulative or deceitful methods.
- "if a country such as China decided to wangle various concessions out of the US government" 
- (transitive) To falsify, as records.
- (intransitive) To achieve through contrivance or cajolery.
- "manages to wangle his way into the investigation team" 
falsify — see falsify
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
wangle (plural wangles)
- The act of wangling