Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
waterleaf (plural waterleaves)
- (botany) Any plant of the genus Hydrophyllum.
- (botany) Any plant of Hydrophyllaceae, the waterleaf family.
- A tropical plant (Talinum fruticosum), the leaves of which are eaten as a vegetable.
- (architecture) A leaf-shaped decoration used on the capitals of columns in late 12th-century Romanesque architecture
- (paper technology) An absorbent unsized paper like blotters as opposed to slake-sized or hard sized papers.
- (tropical plant the leaves of which are eaten as a vegetable): cariru, Ceylon spinach, Florida spinach, Lagos bologi, potherb fameflower, Philippine spinach, Surinam purslane, sweetheart
- ballhead waterleaf, ball-headed waterleaf
- blunt-leaf waterleaf, bluntleaf waterleaf
- Brown's waterleaf
- dwarf waterleaf
- Fendler's waterleaf
- great waterleaf
- largeleaf waterleaf
- Pacific waterleaf
- Virginia waterleaf
- waterleaf capital
- western waterleaf