Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any of the slender snakes of diverse general and species:
- genus Ahaetulla native to southern Asia and parts of Oceania.
- genus Demansia, native to Australia, Papua New Guinea, and nearby islands
- genus Hemorrhois, native to the western Mediterranean, west, central, and southern Asia
- genus Hierophis, native to southern Europe
- genus Masticophis, native to the Americas
- species Suta dwyeri, found in Australia from New South Wales to South Queensland
- white-lipped snake (Drysdalia coronoides), found in Tasmania and southeastern Australia.
- Caspian whipsnake (Dolichophis caspius), found in the Balkans and Eastern Europe
- red whip snake (Platyceps collaris), found in Bulgaria and the Levant
- (Ahaetulla spp): vine snake
- whip snake on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ahaetulla on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Ahaetulla on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons