widdle (countable and uncountable, plural widdles)
- (slang, chiefly Britain) Urine, or an act of urination.
widdle (third-person singular simple present widdles, present participle widdling, simple past and past participle widdled)
- (slang, chiefly Britain) To urinate.
- (colloquial) To play guitar fast, usually the electric guitar.
widdle (comparative widdler, superlative widdlest)
- (childish, chiefly US) Little; used in imitation of childish speech.
- whittle similar sounding term, but not quite homophonic in most varieties of English