Jump to navigation Jump to search
willed (comparative more willed, superlative most willed)
- Having a document specifying inheritance.
- (chiefly in combination) Having a will (of a specified kind).
- 1998, Pierre Schlag, Laying Down the Law: Mysticism, Fetishism, and the American Legal Mind:
- The free-willed subject here is the subject formation enacted by the party who is going to be visited with a fortunate (or unfortunate) legal consequence.
- Brought under the will of another person.
See will (verb).
- simple past tense and past participle of will