Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (colloquial, nonstandard) Belonging to the multiple persons being addressed.
- 1982, United States Senate Committee on Finance, Tuition Tax Credit Proposals 
- And yet, your all’s close questioning goes right to the heart of the discrimination and everything else, and that’s the basis of their operation.
- 1998, Barbara Kingsolver, The Bean Trees 
- “Bless your all’s hearts,” she said. “Take good care.”
- 2004, George Pelecanos, Soul Circus 
- “He might say somethin’ to our mother. I don’t want her stressin’ over me.”
- “I can understand that. We don’t need to be worryin’ your all’s moms.”
- 1982, United States Senate Committee on Finance, Tuition Tax Credit Proposals